LGBT Total Entertainment Blog
Help us grow and send in your own stories and contributions to: pinoylgbtlovestories@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MUSIC: Bubble


Sebastian Castro - Bubble 



Bubble 

There’s a fine, fine line, 
In the horny mind 
I crossed mine 
In the locker room, 

Next thing I knew, 
Something just grew 
In the line of view 
Of you’ll never ever guess WHO 

The very best friend I always knew 
Is starin 
At the jock strap with the bursting bulge 
I’m not wearin 
And maybe that’s why 
He’s walking over, 

Whispering those words 
I can’t get Over 

PRE CHORUS 

I like your Bubble. 
Even the Stubble 
Happy trailing down the crack of those two muscles 

Tighter the Better 
And Yours has Never 
Felt the pain, That gives, 
Me so, Much Pleasure 

CHORUS 

Pop that pop (POP!) 
Stick your stick into it 
Can you bu-bble pop (POP!) 
Grab both cheeks and do it 

This is it boy 
Christian Grey my boy toy 
Pop that Pop (POP) 
This is how we do it 
Bubble Pop! 
POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP 
POP POP POP POP POP POP POP 

Bubble Pop! 
POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP 
POP POP POP POP POP POP POP 

(Deep Breath) 
What did you do 
Up my choo-choo 
I can’t even walk straight as I used to 

Nothing much, just a touch, innocent enough, 
I’m still straight and you are too. 
mhmmm m-okay 
l’ll let it go. I’m still a bro. It didn’t mean 
Anything, so who has to know. 

I am Straight St-ra-aight! 
I just pulled a muscle lifting weights. 
It’s straight. Man am I straight! 
As always I got a hot date. 

Doc! Its hurts so bad I can’t even sit down. 
I don’t want to tell you how it all went down. 
How do I know you won’t tell anyone around. 
We both know it’s a small ass town. 

Breathe boy no need to be cynical 
All you need now is my physical. 
Drop the undies and show me the pencil/popsicle 
Everything here on out is confidential 

PRECHORUS 

CHORUS 

BRIDGE 

No please don’t 
Hell if I won’t 
Why are you kneeling? 
To give you Uh Oh feelings. 
Why do you and everyone I know want my Santa Claus? 

Because…
PRECHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment